Thursday, July 8, 2010

hymnbook
My testimony is of song. It brings an amazing spirit about it when listening to the right kind. Music strengthens my testimony best. Music helps me appreciate life more and it helps me see the beauty. 
Be Still My Soul is my favorite hymn. To me, it talks about all the troubles of this world and saying to leave to thy God so you can be still in your heart and He will take care of you and love you. Be Still My Soul makes me think of the atonement. I have a more deep appreciation for the atonement now knowing my Lord died for me because He loves me.

1 comment:

  1. "The waves and winds still know His voice who ruled them while he dwelt below." My favorite lyric in any hymn, anywhere.

    Nice blog. I found you via Suzanne's. Happy Sunday to you.

    ReplyDelete