Wednesday, February 17, 2010

what they are teaching me
There was a point my life after being married for sometime I never thought I would have children. It was a huge struggle for me and a huge trial of my testimony, as well as making it grow in ways I never knew were possible.  After countless nights of  prayers the Lord answered them. I loved this talk that Elder Haight gave and now understand what he means to "Come what may and Love it"  Wether the Lord gives me what I want or does what is truly best for me, I'll end up better in the end. How thankful I am for my knowledge of this and that I am a child of God.

1 comment:

  1. It's a really nice thought and not that it matters too much, but I believe it was Elder Wirthlin who used that line in his talk.

    http://www.lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-947-9,00.html

    ReplyDelete